Some french/european animated feature films projects presented these days at professional Cartoon Movie festival.
- “Mister Sirocco” by Benoit Chieux (Folimage)
- “Dofus, the return of Julith”, by Jean-Jacques Denis & Anthony Roux (Ankama)
- “Zombillenium”, by Arthur de Pins (based on his comic-book)
- “Yellowbird” (aka Gus), by Dominique Monfery & Christian De Vita (Teamto)
- “I Lost My Body”, de Jeremy Clapin (Skhizein, Palmipedarium)
- “The Song of the sea”, by Tomm Moore (The Secret of Kells)
- “Funan, the New People”, by Denis Do
So excited to see many of these!
I just finished watching Berserk anime, and the only thing I could say for half an hour was WTF.
So I drew this.
Tiji “Colours” by Akama
Crippling Self Doubt monster.
28 day monster challenge
A disease inducing monster.
Life After Pi
"The 30-minute film Life After Pi documents last year’s financial collapse of vfx house Rhythm & Hues. Directed and edited by Rhythm & Hues employee Scott Leberecht, the documentary does a great job of explaining the current realities of the visual effects business model and why the bankruptcy of Rhythm & Hues is part of a much broader issue in Hollywood that has led to the shutdown of dozens of studios over the past decade.”-Amid Amidi, Cartoon Brew
Z-Kai “Crossroad” Ad 120-sec Version
Director: Makoto Shinkai
Insert Song: “Crossroad” by Yanagi Nagi
C2C Delta Music Video.
There is no greater burden than carrying an untold story.
Maya Angelou (via mauwitzer)
A doodle I took too far, and not far enough. oy.
Inspired by This:
"The Dam Keeper"
Short by Pixar’s own Dice Tsutsumi and Robert Kondo.
Ernest and Celestine-English Trailer
Opens in US Theaters: March 14, 2014
US Blu-Ray/DVD release: June 10,2014